List Price: £660
Xpress Price: £580
You save: £80 (12%)
Inmes IM-3, foot operated and IM-3P, air operated underpinners are reliable and robust. They are well suited to the smaller bespoke framing workshop.
IM-3 Foot operated
• Chain driven insertion mechanism, no cable to stretch or break.
• Adjustable height foot pedal, designed to reduce operator fatigue. Can be switched to work from front or back. Adjustable feet for levelling.
IM-3P Air operated
• Pneumatic cylinder precision engineered in-house by Inmes
• Filter-lube-regulator supplied.
• Requires small compressor, such as Bambi BB24D (Part no. 6776).
Features common to both include
• They use high-quality Inmes Type UNI v-nails, loaded into the steel magazine supplied.
• Max moulding size: 120mm wide, 105mm tall.
• Solid steel v-nail hammer for longevity, especially if working with harder woods.
• Two adjustable v-nail stop positions.
• Quick adjust top pressure pad, supplied with 3 easy-change heads for joining a variety of moulding profiles.
• Rigid and robust steel frame with adjustable feet for added stability
• Working height: 900mm, 20kg, base 370mm x 380mm.
Optional extra - Innovative moulding support table:
• Push up to your workbench, helpful for larger frames.
• Levelling screws ensure perfect alignment with underpinner surface
• Storage slots for v-nail magazines and magnetic brackets for spare heads - for a well organised working area.
Supplied with 3 full packs of Inmes Type UNI v-nails
Three easy swap pressure heads included:
L-shape Pressure Pad (Part no. 7147)
Triangle Flat Top Pressure Pad (Part no. 7148)
Small Round Flat Top Pressure Pad (Part no. 7151)
Lion Framing Equipment Service
Lion carry a huge stock of spares for most makes of framing equipment in their Birmingham warehouse. And if we don’t have a part, we can usually get it.
Our Technical Sales Manager is Jack Siwinski. Contact him on 0121 773 1230, ext 230 or firstname.lastname@example.org and he will always do his best to help you with your enquiries or problems.
In the field we work closely with several framing equipment technicians. In the North of England, contact Mark Thornton, who is based near Huddersfield. His mob is 07980 303 715 or email@example.com.
In Scotland, try Brian Clark, 07923 628505 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For contact details of other technicians who may be nearer you, please talk to Jack.
For further information and our latest special prices on equipment please contact our sales team.