If you have selected our standard delivery service, you will
receive your order within two to three working days, with the
exception of some UK offshore and Scottish Highlands addresses.
If you have selected our 'next working day' delivery service you
will receive your order by 5.30pm on the next working day if you
have placed your order before 1.00pm. Click here for full info on delivery.
Customers in Ireland:
Online ordering for delivery to addresses in Ireland is
available through our Euro-priced site. Please click on the Irish
flag at the top of the page.
Terms & conditions
Terms & Conditions
1) VAT at the current rate of 20% is chargeable by law
on the total cost of goods and carriage.
2) Prices are shown on this website and in our
catalogues as a guide only. They are all subject to
revision without notice. Goods will be invoiced at the price
ruling on the day of sale. All items offered are subject to
availability. While we try and ensure that all prices on our
website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in
the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as
possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the
correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we
will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have
already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
3) Minimum orders, carriage rates and charges applied through the
LION online ordering system are valid only for deliveries to UK
addresses. Carriage charges on orders for delivery outside the UK
will normally be higher and will be charged at cost. We also
reserve the right to apply an export administration charge.
4) All goods remain our property until all outstanding invoices
have been paid in full. English jurisdiction applies.
5) 1.5% per month surcharge may be added to accounts paid late.
Any charges for the collection of overdue accounts which are
incurred by Lion are to be paid by the customer.
6) No warranty is given or implied that any particular item we
offer is fit for any particular purpose. As we have no control over
the way our products are used, customers must ascertain for
themselves that an item is suitable for the intended purpose. Our
liability is in any event strictly limited to the invoiced value of
the item concerned.
7) Our policy is one of constant development and improvement. We
reserve the absolute right to make changes to the specification of
any product at any time without notice.
8) All sizes, weights, colours, temperatures and other
specifications shown on this website and in our catalogues are for
guidance only. If such information is critical to a customer's
application, then it is their responsibility to check.
9) As trade suppliers we use commercial carriers to
deliver your goods. They assume that your premises are clearly
marked and open 9.00am - 5.30pm from Monday to Friday and will
require a signature before they leave the goods. We cannot accept
any liability for the failure to deliver 'overnight' should you
have requested this service.
10) We will not pass any of your personal details on to anyone
else. However, when placing your order online you agree that you do
not object to us contacting you for any of the purposes listed
below, whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm
that you do not and will not consider any of the below as being a
breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic
Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
- Processing your orders;
- For statistical purposes to improve this Website and its
services to you;
- To serve website content and advertisements to you;
- To administer this website;
- If you consent, to notify you of product news or special offers
that may be of interest to you.
IN PLACING YOUR ORDER WITH LION, IT WILL BE ASSUMED THAT
YOU HAVE READ AND ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT