Inmes IM-30 SINGLE MITRE SAW with air clamps
List Price: £2695
Xpress Price: £2375
You save: £320 (11.9%)
The Inmes IM-30 is a reliable and accurate single mitre saw for busier bespoke and smaller volume framing workshops.
300mm x 30mm blade.
The IM-30 powered single blade mitre saw can be an excellent alternative to a mitre guillotine for cutting many mouldings including harder woods, awkward profiles and delicate finishes. There are trade-offs in terms of noise and some dust generated, as well as some limitations in the types of wood that can be cut well.
• Robust motor fitted with heavy duty double bearings to deliver reduced vibration for more accurate cuts, less noise and less wear.
• Fitted with the unique INMES low noise, low vibration, blade for a superior cut on wood. A special INMES blade for quality cuts on polymer mouldings also available.
• Integral dust collection system, 15m³ / min.
• Max moulding width 100mm / 4”, max moulding height 74mm / 2.9”.
• Cutting quickly switched from side to side using a button on the table.
• Adjustable pneumatic horizontal clamps hold moulding firmly.
• Sliding flip-up stop can measure mitred and straight cut lengths.
• 1240mm calibrated measure & support arms each side. Further 1200mm right-hand extension available as an optional extra.
• Single phase 1hp motor, 240v 3400rpm, direct drive for quieter operation - 99dB peak operating sound level. 102kg / base 1350mm x 770mm.
• Automatic blade brake, polycarbonate blade guard and rapid manual head release are all standard.
Lion Framing Equipment Service
Lion carry a huge stock of spares for most makes of framing equipment in their Birmingham warehouse. And if we don’t have a part, we can usually get it.
Our Technical Sales Manager is Jack Siwinski. Contact him on 0121 773 1230, ext 230 or firstname.lastname@example.org and he will always do his best to help you with your enquiries or problems.
In the field we work closely with several framing equipment technicians. In the North of England, contact Mark Thornton, who is based near Huddersfield. His mob is 07980 303 715 or email@example.com.
In Scotland, try Brian Clark, 07923 628505 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For contact details of other technicians who may be nearer you, please talk to Jack.
For further information and our latest special prices on equipment please contact our sales team.