New to Framing? get started here
Keencut use the finest materials to produce state of the art machinery for cutting mountboard and sheet materials. Keencut offer a wide selection of workbench bar cutters and vertical sheet cutters.
A heavy-duty mountcutter that copes easily with all day cutting of both thick conservation board and standard mountboard.
Versatile and technically advanced professional mountcutter.
- Ball bearing rollers deliver a sliding action that is smooth, precise and ultra low friction
- Unique micro-stops for precision adjustment
- Fatigue reducing roller lift & hold
The perfect solution for cutting a wide range of sheet materials to size. Ideal for the professional framer, sign-maker, photo lab or graphic studio.
- Cut mountboard, backing board, glass, styrene, MDF, acrylic, and more
- Twist & lock rotating turret
- Integral counterbalance
- Full-length clamping
- Telescopic legs
- Easy-to-use production stops
Ideal for cutting flexographic plate precisely and for general use. Cut flexo plates, floor graphics and other materials with a seamless splice.
- Bevel and vertical cutting on one head
- Ergonomically designed cutting head
- Magnetic blade holder
- Unique roller lift and hold
A heavy-duty board cutter that is robust, reliable, and easy-to-use. Produce a clean finished edge on many rigid materials.
- Cuts aluminium, PVC foam board, fluted plastics, corrugated card, and more
- 20 year replacement guarantee on all sliding bearings
- Turn and lock ready mounted tools Perma-lock squaring for accurate cutting every time Same cut line for all tools Low friction ball bearings on a steel track