COVID we are taking orders for delivery
Inglet was founded in Spain in 1944 and now manufactures a wide range of machinery for picture framers, sign makers, and viscom industries. Inglet's sheet material cutters and aluminium mitre saws are innovative, high quality products.
For fast, accurate and safe cutting of a wide variety of aluminium frames and sub frame profiles. Ideal for those cutting around 40 aluminium frames per day.
- 250mm blade cuts from below, reducing vibrations, which gives a very neat and precise join
- Cuts 45° and 90° only
- Offcuts and swarf are safely deflected downwards into the disposal chute
- Low noise 0.75hp 3000rpm single-phase motor
- Max cutting height 54mm, max cutting width 50mm
9563 Inglet MT481 Mitre Saw for aluminium
2-in-1 sheet material cutter that cuts almost all panel materials.
Verdin Twin has two cutting modes:
Vertical Power Saw - 250mm diameter blade for cutting wood, aluminium, aluminium composite panels, PVC, acrylic, MDF, and fluted plastic. Up to 22mm.
Vertical Blade Cutter - Powerful pneumatic actuator moves blade carrier. A sharp blade cuts foamboard, gatorboard, mountboard, cardboard and various other boards.
Precisely and easily cut a wide range of rigid and semi-rigid sheet materials.
- Ideal for busy workshops
- Suitable for the framing, sign making, display industries
- Cuts aluminium, PVC, MDF, acrylic, wood, etc.
- Max cutting height: 2100mm
- Max cutting thickness: 22mm
- Available in five sizes with differing maximum cutting dimensions
Engineered to cut most softer panel materials and a wide range of rigid and semi-rigid substances, including glass.
Blade cutting head is slides pneumatically, ideal for busy framing, sign-making, and display workshops.
- Max cutting height: 305cm
- Max cutting thickness: 22mm (3mm glass)
- Glass cutting head is included as standard