COVID we are taking orders for delivery
Inmes are one of the world's leading manufacturers of high quality picture framing equipment, V Nails and Flexis. Their V Nails have been in production for over 26 year and are used regularly by framers all over the world.
Inmes Type C V Nails (wedges)
Manufactured from low-carbon steel with high tension resistance. Strict quality control procedures ensure all V Nails meet exacting tolerances.
Type C V Nails work perfectly with Inmes IM-2 & IM-4p and all Cassese underpinners using plastic cartridges.
- Normal Type C for normal wood are shapened on the inside edge only
- Hardwood are for joining harder woods and are sharpened on both edges to counter the resistance of such woods.
See the range of Inmes Type C V-Nails here.
Inmes Type UNI V Nails
10.3mm wide to fit many popularly underpinners including Cassese. Available in 'Normal' and 'Hardwood', depending on the hardness of the wood being joined.
- Approximately 144 V Nails per bonded stick
- Choice of pack quantities and length of V Nail
- Precision sharpened for smooth and straight penetration of the frame moulding
See the range of Inmes Type UNI V-Nails here.
Inmes IM-3 Foot Operated Underpinner
The Inmes IM-3 foot operated underpinner is well suited to the smaller professional bespoke framing workshop.
- Max moulding size: 120mm wide, 105mm tall
- Chain driven insertion mechanism with no cable to stretch or break
- Height adjustable foot pedal to reduce operator fatique
- 900mm high, 370mm x 380mm, 20kg
- Rigid and robust steel frame with adjustable feet for added stability
- Solid steel v-nail insertion hammer for longevity
6917 Inmes IM-3 Foot Operated Underpinner
Inmes IM-5P Air-Operated Underpinner
Ideal for busy bespoke and smaller contract framing workshops. It works with almost all mouldings including wide, complex or harder wood profiles.
- Joins wood and polymer mouldings up to 152mm wide and 125mm tall
- Uses high quality Inmes type UNI V Nails loaded into interchangeable steel magazines
- Top pressure pads pulled down with twin air pistons for maximum stability
- Moulding stays clamped in fixed position during entire joining cycle
6691 Inmes IM-5P Air-Operated Underpinner