Our Trade Counter is closed with immediate effect
How to Fit Stronger Corners for Aluminium Frames
The larger size of Fangles makes it easier to align the mouldings and get a tight front join. The screws locate into indents in the bottom plates for extra strength.
- Robust corner plates to join larger side-loader aluminium frames
- Top and bottom L- plates are 51mm long, 12.85mm wide and a full 12.85mm thick
- The four 6mm slotted screws each locate into indents in the bottomplate, for extra strength
- Fits all M-Series, L’Art, Nielsen and most other twin-plate side-loader profiles.
- A Fangle frame kit contains: Fangle plates, pr, x 4, CWH3 Hangers x 2, Bumpers x2
Watch the video guide here.
1) Place the two plates of the Fangle together and slot into the top corner of the mitre aluminium frame.
2) Screw into place with screwdriver, repeat this process for the other top corner.
3) Slide in the artwork or graphic panel which you wish to frame.
4) Slot in the bottom length of moulding and tighten the two bottom corner Fangles.
5) Run a screwdriver shaft along the length of the joint to smooth out any imperfections.
6) Position Bow Springs around all lengths between the frame and artwork to how the artwork in place.
7) Screw hanging hardware into the channel of the aluminium frame, measure from the top of the frame to ensure the hangers are level so the frame will hang straight.
8) Corners of the assembled aluminium frame can be sharp. Smooth them down with edge of a screwdriver.