New to Framing? get started here
How to Make a Free Standing Canvas
Stretched canvas prints, as well as frames and printed panels, can be used for free standing display by attaching a Frame Stand. Specially made for small canvases these stands are very easy to attach with a screw and screwdriver.
Watch the video guide here.
1) Take the canvas and turn it face down so that the back of the canvas is facing you.
2) Measure the length of the canvas of where you want the stand to go, locate and mark the centre.
3) Position the Frame Stand and use a bradawl to start the screw hole.
4) Screw the Frame Stand to the back of the canvas.
5) Optional: Add a bumper the end of the Frame Stand to provide extra stability and reduce risk of damaging surfaces.