New to Framing? get started here
How to Prepare a Canvas using Satin Coat for Inkjet
Satin and Gloss Coat give perfect finishes for perfect pictures. They protect the canvas surface from scuffing and moisture, and dry up to 97% optically clear. UV inhibitors help to reduce fading and extend the life of the image. See the range here.
Watch the video guide here.
1) Shake bottle of Satin or Gloss Coat well and squirt liberally into a paint rolling tray.
2) Coat a clean roller in the Satin or Gloss Coat.
3) With your canvas face up, apply the coat evenly in one direction. Followed up even strokes in a straight line.
4) After the leaving the first coat to dry for 10 minutes, repeat the process to apply two coats.
5) Allow to dry. Now your canvas will have added protection and a Satin or Gloss finish.