Terms & Conditions
1) VAT at the current rate of 20% is chargeable by law on the total cost of goods and carriage.
2) Prices are shown on this website and in our catalogues as a guide only. They are all subject to revision without notice. Goods will be invoiced at the price ruling on the day of sale. All items offered are subject to availability. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
3) Minimum orders, carriage rates and charges applied through the LION online ordering system are valid only for deliveries to UK addresses. Carriage charges on orders for delivery outside the UK will normally be higher and will be charged at cost. We also reserve the right to apply an export administration charge.
4) All goods remain our property until all outstanding invoices have been paid in full. English jurisdiction applies.
5) 1.5% per month surcharge may be added to accounts paid late. Any charges for the collection of overdue accounts which are incurred by Lion are to be paid by the customer.
6) Returns / Damage / Delivery
Carriers assume your premises are clearly marked and open 9-5.30 Monday to Friday. If you are unable to take delivery when they arrive there may be a charge for redelivery.
If you think there is a problem with your delivery please contact the sales team immediately and we will endeavour to sort it out for you as quickly and efficiently as possible.
If you suspect your goods have been damaged in transit you must sign for them as ‘Damaged’ on the carriers terminal or docket. We cannot usually issue credits if goods have not been signed for as ‘damaged’. No claims will be considered after 28 days.
All returns must be made within 28 days of receipt. To arrange the return of goods please visit the ‘Returns’ section of our website and complete the online form. Once you have completed and submitted the form please print a copy and enclose it with the goods. Clearly mark carton ‘GOODS RETURNED’. You can also contact our customer service team who will be happy to email you a Goods Returns Form.
7) No warranty is given or implied that any particular item we offer is fit for any particular purpose. As we have no control over the way our products are used, customers must ascertain for themselves that an item is suitable for the intended purpose. Our liability is in any event strictly limited to the invoiced value of the item concerned.
8) Our policy is one of constant development and improvement. We reserve the absolute right to make changes to the specification of any product at any time without notice.
9) All sizes, weights, colours, temperatures and other specifications shown on this website and in our catalogues are for guidance only. If such information is critical to a customer's application, then it is their responsibility to check.
10) As trade suppliers we use commercial carriers to deliver your goods. They assume that your premises are clearly marked and open 9.00am - 5.30pm from Monday to Friday and will require a signature before they leave the goods. We cannot accept any liability for the failure to deliver 'overnight' should you have requested this service.
11) We will not pass any of your personal details on to anyone else. However, when placing your order online you agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the purposes listed below, whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the below as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
- Processing your orders;
- For statistical purposes to improve this Website and its services to you;
- To serve website content and advertisements to you;
- To administer this website;
- If you consent, to notify you of product news or special offers that may be of interest to you.
IN PLACING YOUR ORDER WITH LION, IT WILL BE ASSUMED THAT YOU HAVE READ AND ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT ABOVE.