New to Framing? get started here
Terms & Conditions
- VAT at the current rate of 20% is chargeable by law on the total cost of goods and carriage.
- Prices are shown on our website and in any printed marketing material are subject to revision without notice. Goods will be invoiced at the price ruling on the day of sale. All items offered are subject to availability. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of the goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- Minimum orders, carriage rates and charges quoted in our catalogues and applied by our website are valid only for deliveries to UK addresses. Carriage charges on orders for delivery outside the UK will normally be higher and will be charged at cost. We also reserve the right to apply an export administration charge.
- All goods remain our property until all outstanding invoices have been paid in full. English jurisdiction applies.
- Any charges for the collection of overdue accounts which are incurred by LION are to be paid by the customer.
- No warranty is given or implied that any particular item we offer is fit for any particular purpose. As we have no control over the way our products are used, customers must ascertain for themselves that an item is suitable for the intended purpose. Our liability is in any event strictly limited to the invoiced value of the item concerned.
- Our policy is one of constant development and improvement. We reserve the absolute right to make changes to the specification of any product at any time without notice.
- All sizes, weights, colours, temperatures and other specifications shown on our website and in any printed marketing material are for guidance only. If such information is critical to a customer’s application, then it is their responsibility to check.
- As trade suppliers we use commercial carriers to deliver your goods. They assume that your premises are clearly marked and open 9.00am - 5.30pm from Monday to Friday. They require a signature before they leave the goods. We cannot accept any liability for the failure to deliver within a specified timeframe. Any damages or shortages must be signed for as such.