OPEN we are taking orders for delivery
Fletcher Terry 2200 Mat Cutter 1500mm
£1,620.00 Ex Vat
5607 Fletcher Terry 2200 Mat Cutter 1500mm
Fletcher part number: #04-688
The professional quality F-2200 Straight Mountcutter has numerous unique features:
• Cutting head runs on three precision ball bearings, guided by the chromed steel shaft. The grips on the cutting heads have a soft touch coating. Blade cuts at 52°.
• Baseboard is made from non-warping aluminium.
• Running rail made of hardened aluminium, with an ultra hard-wearing black finish.
• Lifting bar has an ergonomic profile with a textured finish.
• Swappable blade holders. The blade holders slip in and out, and the bevel blade can be pre-set to depth. Bevel cut mat mount and foam board up to 10mm, straight cut up to 12mm thick.
• The back mount guide has multiple pin locator holes pre-set for borders from 38mm up to 200mm. The peg moves in 10mm steps. A block sits on the peg and rotates, to give fine adjustment of an extra 3mm, 4mm, 5mm or 7mm. This means quick, accurate and repeatable margin setting, without having to read a scale.
• Most scales on the F-2200 are metric and imperial. The difference between a metric and an imperial machine is only in the spacing of the locator pin holes - 10mm for metric and ½" for imperial.
• The F-2200 measuring stops are engineered for accuracy. The special design means they lock easily and firmly onto the guide rod.
• Adjuster knobs on the measuring stops are an ergonomic shape with a soft touch finish.
• Sight Line Cutting Gauge, included, clips on with a magnet. Use this for easier cutting by eye.
• Precision blocks are supplied for accurately squaring the back mat guide.
• Measuring stops have thumbscrew calibration.
For further information and our latest special prices on equipment please contact our sales team.
Please feel free to ask any questions about this product.
Ask a question