New to Framing? get started here
Newly H100 Squeeze Adjustable Hook Pack of 10
£38.33 Ex Vat
In Stock (84 available)
7081 Newly H100 Squeeze Adjustable Hook Pack of 10
Self-locking hooks for heavier pictures, up to 20kg, when two are used to hang a frame.
Newly H100 series hooks feature ‘squeeze to adjust’. The internal spring holds the three hardened steel balls firmly but gently to the perlon, cable or rod. The greater the load, the harder they lock. The balls do not damage the suspender surface, unlike some other types.
H100, 7081, is the most popular hook, and the H100S, 7464, has a security clip to frustrate theft.
• Use two to hang a frame, each should be able to take the whole weight of the frame.
• Compatible with 2mm Twister perlon and steel cable suspenders and Twister rod.
• Self-locking hooks, squeeze to adjust. 28mm tall.
• Then three locking balls so not damage the surface finish of perlon, cable or rod.
• 5 year warranty, 29mm tall.
• Die cast and machined metal, silver finish with moulded hi-grade black polymer adjuster.
• In packs of 10.
Safe working load, based on our best judgement (untested): 20kg
Planning the installation of an Art Hanging System?
Ask us for a Newly Samples Pack including Newly R10 rail in Ivory and in White, plus a Twister suspender and H50 and H100 adjustable hooks, 9941.
We have an in-house purpose-built load testing rig so you can be more certain of the safe load carrying capacity of any frame hardware from Lion.
SWL – Red handle icon giving a tested safe load figure which is derived from actual test results on our rig. Typically between 25% and 33% of the load at failure.
ESWL – White handle icon shows an estimated safe load figure based on our experience and best judgement.
Please feel free to ask any questions about this product.
Ask a question