New to Framing? get started here
Morso Spare Blades Eco 60
£202.18 Ex Vat
In Stock (9 available)
9488 Morso Spare Blades - Eco 60
A lower cost alternative to the Standard blades.
Made from one solid piece of steel, with a hardness of HR 60. This compares with the Standard Morso blades which have a hardness of HR 64. This blade also fits Cassese CS55.
Importantly, only app 12mm of the edge material on ECO 60 blades is hardened, which reduces the number of possible re-sharpenings. Thus the total number of cuts and the life of the ECO 60 blades will be less than on the Standard blades.
Change Morso blades in 8 steps:
1) Lock down the foot pedal using the pedal adjuster and a 17mm socket spanner.
2) Loosen bottom blades with a T-handled 5mm hex key and remove them.
3) Loosen and remove bolts on both sides, top and bottom ones first. Lastly, the middle bolt and carefully lift the blade out.
4) Clean the blade holder with a dry, lint-free cloth.
5) Fit the new blades, starting with the middle bolt. Only hand tighten at this stage.
6) Use a large flat-bladed screwdriver to adjust positioning so that the bottom edges of the blades are aligned.
7) Fully tighten the bolts in the upper blades with your socket spanner.
8) Adjust bottom blades so that they just meet the top blades. Work front to back while raising the blades with the foot pedal.
Now the fixed bottom blades should be a smooth fit again the moving blades. Re-fit rebate supports and top guard.
Please feel free to ask any questions about this product.
Ask a question