OPEN we are taking orders for delivery
Canson Rag Museum board 0.60mm 1 sheet
£8.54 Ex Vat
9876 Canson Rag Museum board 0.60mm 1 sheet
CANSON® Rag Museum Boards provide the very best possible quality for your most demanding customers.
They are made from 100% cotton fibre, which is naturally acid-free. The un-textured 0.3mm paper is laminated in multiple plies to make them stiff and flat, using pH neutral adhesive.
All Canson Rag Museum boards are 800 x 1200mm
• Ivory White. Solid colour - face, core and back
• Use 9876 as barrier between the mounted art and the backing board
• Made in France from 100% cotton fibres, naturally acid-free
• Meets Fine Art Trade Guild Museum, Level 1
• Alkaline buffer, treated against mould
• ISO 9706 and Photographic Activity Test (PAT) compliant
• Priced as single sheets. Price break at pack quantity or more
9876 Canson Rag Museum board 0.60mm Barrier card 1 sheet
9877 Canson Rag Museum 1.2mm 1 sheet
9878 Canson Rag Museum 1.8mm 1 sheet
9898 Canson Rag Museum bevel cut display chevrons for 9877 & 9878
Product information updated September 2019
Please feel free to ask any questions about this product.
Ask a question