Free Delivery over £125
Inglet Verdi Twin 122E Vertical Panel Cutter
£6,545.00 Ex Vat
Available to order.
Lead time approx. 28 working days. Contact sales team for further info.
9842 Inglet Verdi Twin 122E Vertical Panel Cutter
2-in-1 Panel Saw & Blade Cutter, cuts almost all panel materials.
Precisely and easily cut a wide range of rigid and semi-rigid substrates, as well as glass
• Ideal for busy framing, sign-making and display workshops
• Blade cutting head is pneumatically powered
• Saw blade head is moved manually on 122cm and 157cm. The saw on bigger sizes is moved electrically.
• Glass cutting head is optional.
VERDI TWIN has two cutting modes:
Vertical Power Saw
• Vertical power saw, with 250mm dia blade. Saw motor behind cutting surface. See-through safety blade guard reveals exactly where you are cutting.
• Cut wood, aluminium, aluminium composite panels, PVC, acrylic, MDF, fluted plastic. Multiple panels up to 22mm.
• With optional kit, Verdi Twin scores glass up to 3mm.
• Dust from saw collected through steel housing and ducted to 2hp dust collector, included.
Vertical Blade Cutter
• Powerful pneumatic actuator moves blade carrier. Joystick controls up and down movement. Uses a sharp blade to cut foamboard, Gatorboard, mat board, cardboard, etc.
Special Features of Verdi Twin
• Pneumatic-controlled clamping bar secures material during cutting. Allows user to position materials at an angle for trimming if image not perfectly square.
• Laser beam alignment for perfect cutting accuracy. Optional.
• Small, strong rollers along bottom provide greater support of all panels. Simplify handling and ensure accurate cuts. Small waste pieces drop through.
Included with your Verdi Twin:
• 10 Cutting Blades
• Saw Blade, 250mm x 30mm
• Wall mounting kit
• 2 hp dust collector
• Full support for selection, commissioning and warranty.
Saw operation: Electronic
Saw advancement: Pneumatic
Saw head control: Yes
Cutting max height: 244 cm
Cutting max thickness: 22 / 22 / 1.5 - 3 mm
Rigid / semi-rigid / glass
Engine power: 1.5 HP
Engine speed: 2700 RPM
Voltage: 220 V / 110 V
Dimensions: 345 x 250 x 50 cm
Weight: 203 kg / 448 lb
Discuss your sheet material cutting requirements with our technical specialists. The Verdi Twin is available in a variety of formats, and it is important that you choose the one best suited to your workflow.
Ask us about 250mm saw blades. Also ask about the glass cutting kit option for the VT157.
Please feel free to ask any questions about this product.
Ask a question
|For||Cutting sheet materials|