New to Framing? get started here
Keencut Excalibur 5000 Vertical Cutter 1220mm
£2,053.00 Ex Vat
In Stock (3 available)
4529 Keencut Excalibur 5000 Vertical Cutter 1220mm
Keencut Excalibur 5000 is the perfect solution for cutting mountboard to size, backing boards, glass, styrene and acrylic.
Ideal for the professional picture framer, photo lab and graphic studio
The Excalibur 5000 Cuts:
PVC Foamboard 13mm
The Keencut Excalibur 5000 has two separate heads.
• The patented, twin-wheeled, heavy duty cutter is mounted on the top sliding head and easily cuts hardboard, masonite, MDF and similar with minimum effort, no distortion and no dust.
• The lower sliding head has a rotating turret, which turns to lock one of three cutters into the operating position, quickly, with no screws to loosen nor tools to find.
• Engage the tungsten carbide cutting wheel for glass, the scoring blade for styrene and acrylic or the utility blade for foam-centred board, foamed PVC plastics, corrugated cardboard, matboard and more.
• Ratchet blade depth progressing device on the lower head makes it ideal for cutting fomex up to 13mm.
• Integral counterbalance switches between the heads and ensures an easy glide cutting action.
• Super strong panel clamp holds the material being cut exactly where you wish, even at an angle.
• The clear sighting guide shows you exactly where it will be cut, always on the same cutting line.
Available in a 1600mm version.
The Keencut Excalibur 5000 Vertical Cutter is a fully functioning cutting machine with two cutting heads to provide instant selection of four cutting tools. An integral counterbalance ensures a smooth gliding action for cutting sheet materials quickly, efficiently, and with minimal effort. A rigid clamping system along with squaring mechanism and production stops combine for fast and accurate cutting, for both one-off and production use.
For heavier duty applications, see Keencut SteelTrak.
Choosing New Framing Equipment?
Our sales team can help you with choosing the right framing equipment for your business, whether you’re just starting out or thinking of upgrading. Just email email@example.com or call 0121 773 1230.
We carry a large stock of spare parts. If you need help identifying the right part, or would like to discuss installation or servicing, just contact our Technical Support Team – email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 773 1230.
Please feel free to ask any questions about this product.
Ask a question
|Type||Sheet material cutters|