COVID we are taking orders for delivery
FILMOPLAST P self adhesive paper tape 20mm x 50m roll Neschen
£10.83 Ex Vat
In Stock (23 available)
399 FILMOPLAST P self adhesive paper tape 20mm x 50m roll Neschen
Very thin 20 g/m² acid-Free, self-adhesive, highly transparent, paper hinging tape. Manufactured to the very highest technical standards
• For attaching lightweight art on paper to mounts and passe-partouts
• Uses a solvent-free, acid and phthalate-free, ageing-resistant, non-yellowing, permanently elastic acrylic adhesive
• The adhesive is buffered with CaCO3 to be slightly alkaline so that damage to the art is not possible, but with sufficient buffer capacity to prevent acid decay
• The acrylic adhesive gains strength overnight
• Ageing resistance is certified by the Papiertechnische Stiftung (PTS – paper technology specialists) at the Heidenau branch in Munich branch (PBA-No.: 21.495/1)
• Passed Photographic Activity Test, PAT, according to ISO 18916
Ideal for hinging thin papers. Repositionable up to 24hrs and can be removed from firm paper surfaces with water.
399 FILMOPLAST P paper tape 20mm x 50m roll Neschen
400 FILMOPLAST P90 paper tape 20mm x 50m roll Neschen
5846 FILMOPLAST P90 Plus paper tape 20mm x 50m roll Neschen
10251 FILMOPLAST P90 paper tape 40mm x 50m roll Neschen New
396 FILMOPLAST SH Cotton tape 20mm x 25m roll Neschen
Working with self-adhesive materials in a colder environment? When the temperature drops remember to let self-adhesive tapes, PVA glues, boards and mounting films come up to room temperature before using them. Keep them that way for a few hours after application while the adhesives cure.
Product information updated April 2020
Please feel free to ask any questions about this product.
Ask a question