New to Framing? get started here
P515 Flexipoint Driver Air Operated
£94.50 Ex Vat
In Stock (100 available)
9985 P515 Flexipoint Driver Air Operated
Air operated P515 Flexipoint Driver from LION which fires 15mm flexis, Standard or Semi-rigid
The specially engineered nose-plate allows flexis to be fired almost flat, just 10° up. It also allows operators to move the driver sideways without pulling back, enabling much faster working.
- Side loading 105mm magazine takes strips of up to 300 flexis
- Special nose plate loosens easily to clear jams
- Die-cast aluminium, 0.85kg. Approximately 195mm x 165mm
- Rubberised hand grip
- Operates at 4-7 bar / 70psi. Connect through a separate regulator
- Full parts and service support
- CE approval Certificate, 50146294 00, issued by TUV Rheinland. Made in China
Click here to view Alfamacchine Standard and Semi-rigid flexipoints
Click here to view Air Tool Balancers
3767 Special oil for airline systems 50ml. Not for use inside compressors
Flexis jammed? If you get a jam, try removing the flexis strip, turning it end-to-end and re-inserting it. The manufacturing process means that the edge of each tab has a very, very, slight burr in one direction. Users might be able to feel the difference by rubbing a finger tip over the two ends of the strip.
The product guarantee is void if damage is caused by dropping. We recommend that if possible, the air-op flexi driver is hung from a tool balancer. This also makes for safer operation with less risk of tripping over the air-line.
Product introduced April 2020, information updated October 2020
Please feel free to ask any questions about this product.
Ask a question