COVID we are taking orders for delivery
What We Do
We are a leading trade supplier of everything to frame and hang pictures, canvas and printed panels.
We stock and supply a large range of wood and aluminium frame mouldings and a second-to-none range of workshop essentials, hanging systems and hardware. We are distributors for well-known brands of frame-making and cutting equipment, such as Keencut, Fletcher-Terry, Inmes, Alfamacchine and Morso.
Everything is held in stock in our Birmingham warehouse. With a knowledgeable and efficient team on-hand to help, whether you are just starting up or looking to upgrade.
- You won't find a wider or better presented range of products for professional picture framers anywhere else. We source from leading global manufacturers as well as local, specialist suppliers.
- We set ourselves tough targets on availability.
- We're always on the lookout for new products to make framing easier and more productive, and to help you hang pictures better. We develop many new products in-house.
- Straightforward, up front list prices.
- Check your customer pricing on your online account.
- Ask for your personalised price list.
We specialise in supplying:
Frame mouldings in all popular colours, styles and finishes – classic to contemporary. This includes a unique range of artisan mouldings, hand-finished in Italy. All our collections are searchable by style, range, colour, FSC™ certification and popular choice. Those ranges that are end of line or clearance are also clearly marked.
L-Style mouldings, in wood or aluminium, to create Tray Frames for canvas or printed panels.
Sub-frames – anodised or mill finish for hanging printed panels with a floating effect
Security fixings for all artwork to prevent accidental removal or theft
Mountboard and Backing Boards in a vast array of colours – including Jumbo and Conservation ranges from Colourmount, Daler and Munken
Art Hanging Systems to turn any setting into a gallery or exhibition space, including well-known brands Newly and STAS.
Accessories for printed panels such as Di-Bond, acrylic and aluminium
We also offer a ‘Chop Service’ for those who prefer not to have their own cutting equipment, and save on storage space. Our skilled operators can cut wood and aluminium frame mouldings to your desired size – all our moulding prices are listed in lengths and chop.
Need advice on picture framing techniques? Talk to our customer service team or visit The Framers Forum, where picture framers share information and techniques.