£3.15 per metre (ex VAT)
In Stock (924.39 metres available)
- A frame cut to size and fitted to the back of the panel with VHB Tape/Heavy Duty (HD) bonding tape
- Sub-Frame SUB15 is an extruded aluminium profile, with a mill finish
- Can be ordered in lengths, or mitre-cut or square-cut to size on our Chop Service
- Square cut corners are joined with our Moulded Push In Corners
- Hangers are fitted to the frame
- Provides a secure method for hanging a Printed Panel
- Supports large and sometimes flexible Printed Panels
- Spaces Printed Panel away from the wall, creating an eye catching shadow
For square cut profiles using Moulded Push-In Corners - measure the printed panel and allow 25-75mm border (depending on panel size). Take the external measurements of the sub frame e.g. 300mm x 500mm. Subtract 27mm to each end to allow for the width of the push in corners, making the framed example 446mm x 246mm.
Priced per metre, supplied in 3m lengths. Please order in metres, we will round up to the nearest full length.
Remember when adhering the sub frame to the printed panel that adhesive products work best if the surfaces to be bonded are totally clean and grease free. Use solvent surface wipes 9837 (sachets) or 9838 (tub).
Download the Sub Frame Measuring Guide.
Lion supplies this sub-frame profile pre-taped in 3 metre lengths and in bespoke mitre cut or square cut sizes.
This SUB15 profile is also available without tape in 3m lengths, and can also be mitre cut or square cut through our Chop Service.
Click here to order bespoke sizes through our Chop Service.
Other Sub-Frame profiles to choose from:
See all standard sizes in the SUB15 range.
9777LT Pre Taped SUB15 Aluminium Sub-Frame measurements: 27mm Face x 15mm Depth
Please feel free to ask any questions about this product.
Sub Frame Measuring Guide
Double sided adhesive tape SUB15