£2.31 per metre (ex VAT)
Limited Stock (245.15 metres available)
More expected Monday 16 Dec 19
- A frame cut to size and fitted to the back of the panel with Heavy-Duty (HD) bonding tape / VHB Tape
- SUB15 is an extruded aluminium profile, with a mill finish
- Can be ordered in lengths, and mitre-cut or square-cut to size on our Chop Service
- Mitred corners are joined with either our Steel Push In Corners or our Double-Plate Hardware
- Square cut corners are joined with our Moulded Push In Corners
- Hangers included in the Hardware Kit are fitted to the frame
- Provides a secure method for hanging a Printed Panel
- Supports large and sometimes flexible Printed Panels
- Provides a means of fixes hangers to allow the panel to hang on normal picture hooks
- Adds rigidity to the panel
- Gives the panel a feeling of weight and enhances the quality
- Spaces Printed Panel away from the wall, creating an eye catching shadow
For square cut profiles using Moulded Push-In Corners - measure the printed panel and allow 25-75mm border (depending on panel size). Take the external measurements of the sub frame e.g. 300mm x 500mm. Subtract 27mm to each end to allow for the width of the push in corners, making the framed example 446mm x 246mm.
Adhere the sub frame to the printed panel with HD Bonding Tape 6919. Remember, adhesive products work best if the surfaces to be bonded are totally clean and grease free. Use solvent surface wipes 9837 (sachets) or 9838 (tub).
Priced per metre, supplied in 3m lengths. Please order in metres, we will round up to the nearest full length.
Download the Sub Frame Measuring Guide.
Lion supplies this sub-frame profile in 3 metre lengths, as precision mitred pairs in standard and in bespoke mitre cut or square cut sizes.
Other Sub-Frame profiles to choose from:
9777L SUB15 Aluminium Sub-Frame measurements: 27mm Face x 15mm Depth
Please feel free to ask any questions about this product.
Sub Frame Measuring Guide
How to: Assemble an Aluminium Frame
PUB058 Aluminium Mouldings Profiles