OPEN we are taking orders for delivery
Panel Hanging Plates
Self Adhesive Panel Hanging Plates are a quick and economical way to hang prints on substrates including ChromaLuxe, Dibond, Fomex and acrylic. They allow the panel to hang on almost any hook, nail or screw. Spacers at the bottom of the panel make it hang flat and slightly away from the wall.
- Perfectly flat zinc-plated steel plates, with a horizontal hanging bridge.
- Used individually, they are ideal for smaller panels.
- See plates marked A, B, C E, F, G.
- Can also be used in pairs.
- Angled micro-sawtooth hanging bridges allow the panel to be moved side to side to get it perfectly level, even if the hooks or pins aren’t.
- Recommended for larger panels – gives greater stability, spreads the load over two wall fixings, helps keep the panel flat.
- See plates marked BB, EE and FF.
- Used in handed pairs.
Adhesive & Application
- All plates are backed with a high quality Polyethylene foam pad with an aggressive rubber resin pressure sensitive adhesive on both sides. The paper release liner is slightly larger than the plates to make for easy peeling.
- Always prepare the surface with a solvent wipe prior to applying the hangers.
- Apply only to clean, dry, flat, dust free and non-porous substrates. Not suitable for soft surfaces such as paper, mountboard or similar.
- Recommended weights are based on the manufacturer’s recommendations for a single plate. However, it is recommended that you carry out your own tests. Installer judgement advised.