COVID we are taking orders for delivery
Give a refined finish with an aluminium Art Frame - the rebate hides the panel edges.
Modern aluminium profiles for printed panels
• Smooth on all faces
• Available in matt and bright finishes
CWH3 Joining Hardware
• To assemble aluminium Art Frames you will need to order this Assembly Hardware Kit
• These sets consist of: Screwed Plates and Flat Plates for joining the corners of the frame
• Bow Springs fit between the backing board and the back of the aluminium
How to Assemble an Aluminium Frame
Use Double Plate Hardware in each corner. The top plate contains grub screws which force the plates apart when tightened to hold the corner firmly in place.
1. Slot in the L Plates, joining 3 sides to make a 'U' shape.
2. Slide the panel into the U and fit the fourth side. Align the corners as you tighten the screws. Fit Bow Springs into place.
3. To smooth and finish the corners stroke the shank of a screwdriver from front to back.
See all Hardware & Accessories for assembling and hanging Printed Panel displays.