TRADE COUNTER remains closed
Add depth and rigidity with a Sub-Frame on the back of your Printed Panels.
- A secure method for hanging a Printed Panel, such as ChromaLuxe
- Supports large and sometimes flexible Printed Panels
- Spaces Printed Panels away from the wall, creating an eye-catching shadow or 'floating effect'
Our best-selling SUB15 profile is now available with high quality adhesive tape pre-applied. This makes your production even more efficient, especially when combined with our new Moulded Push-In Corners!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Corner Hardware Moulded Push-In Corners
Quick to fit!
Just loosely assemble the sub-frame then tap the corners home.
The unique combination of curves create a slight concave on the contact face. This minimises the risk of dimples on the face of the printed panel.
9295 1 Frame Join & Hang Kit
9295A 10 Frame Bag
9295B 100 Frame Bag
2) Join the corners of the frame using Moulded Push-In Corners (for square cuts only).
3) Heavy Duty Bonding Tape is used only when you order our sub-frame profiles without tape pre-applied. To stick the sub-frame to the panel surface of the frame.
We recommend preparing the surface of the back of the printed panel with Solvent Wipes to help ensure a good bond.